Maintenance of the assembled device includes the following periodic works:
- external inspection of roll stand bending, the state of the welded joints;
- checking the fasteners;
- checking and, if necessary, topping up the oil in the gearbox;
- visual inspection of the wire condition. In the case of wire diameter reduction or corrosion, replace the wire;
- checking the condition and, if necessary, replacing the glands, stuffing box, lubricator;
- checking the operation of the minimum weight sensor;
- calibration of the device;
- checking the parameter values at the control station;
- extraction from the well and checking the condition of the scraper;
- inspection and verification of device by a ground megger;
- updating the grounding marks on the device.
Maintenance is carried out in accordance with the table:
Inspect seals for leaks.
Check the wire laying on the drum for the absence of overlapping and twisting. If necessary, adjust the alignment of the drum and the roller.
Inspection of the reducer for the absence of mast streaks, noisy sounds.
To clean the body of stuffing box from wax
Visual inspection of wire wear
Checking the fastening of the wire to the drum
Check the presence of lubricant in the stuffing box, top up if necessary.
Visually assess the condition of the wire for the suitability to further usage.
Check the operation of the weight sensor
Check the presence of lubricant in the gearbox and the motor, top up if necessary.
Check the parameters in the winch control station for compliance with the well operating mode.
Inspection of wire, scraper and lubricator.
Wire dressing in the place of fixing the scraper. Cleaning the scraper. The dressing frequency can be reduced or increased depending on the operating conditions of the tubing cleaning device UOK-NKT, the service life and the quality of the wire.
Replacement of oil seals in stuffing box. The replacement frequency can be reduced or increased depending on the operating conditions of the tubing cleaning device UOK-NKT, the service life and quality of the wire.
Lubricant change in the gearbox and motor
EO - daily maintenance;
EN - maintenance once every 7 days;
EM - maintenance once a month;
EK - maintenance once a quarter;
EP - maintenance once every six months.
Оригинал публикации: Tech-New.ru
Опубликовано на сайте: Новые Технологии
Тэги: Maintenance of the dewaxing device